Located in East Ginza, the AC Hotel Tokyo Ginza is the latest Marriott property in Ginza. It’s a decent hotel in a relatively convenient location.
AC Hotel Tokyo Ginza
If you’re a member of a Marriott rewards program and want a mid-level hotel in Ginza, this is a decent choice. Rooms are simple and spare, with all the amenities you need. The lack of baths might put some off, but the showers are sufficient to get clean.
AC Hotel Tokyo Ginza
There’s a convenient restaurant/café/bar on the premises to get you started for the day or a quick bite or drink in the evening.
AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza
6-14-7 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061
moderate to expensive
Subway: 3-minute walk from exit A1 of Higashi-ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya line, and Toei Asakusa line.
Subway: 5-minute walk from exit A3 of Ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza, Hibiya and Marunouchi lines.
Train: 9-minute walk from the Ginza exit of Shimbashi Station on the JR Yamanote line.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals. Check my guides to arriving at Narita Airport and at Haneda Airport.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world