The b Tokyo Roppongi is right in the heart of Roppongi. It’s a simple business hotel with small rooms and rock-bottom rates.
There aren’t many accommodation bargains in Roppongi, but The b Tokyo Roppongi is definitely one of them. The rates here sometimes dip down into the budget range, but usually hover in the lower end of the moderate range.
The location is the main selling point here: the hotel is just steps from all the Roppongi hotspots and you can stagger back here after a night of drinking and dining with no problems.
The hotel is really a standard and simple business hotel, with all that implies: small but efficient rooms, not much in the way of facilities, etc. But, it’s perfectly adequate for a night or two.
Overall, if you’re on a tight budget and really want to stay in Roppongi, this is a decent choice.
The b Tokyo Roppongi
3-9-8 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0032
Budget to Moderate
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 1-minute walk from exit 5 of Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo line, and Tokyo Metro Hibiya line.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads