If you’re looking for a simple room at a good price in central Tokyo, then the Comfort Hotel Tokyo Kanda is a good choice.
Kanda is just one stop north of Tokyo Station on the JR Yamanote Line (the Tokyo loop line) and this hotel is about 10 minutes walk east of Kanda Station. The area around the station is packed with good cheap restaurants and shops. So, while you may not have heard of Kanda, it’s not a bad place in which to be based.
The Comfort Hotel Tokyo Kanda is a simple and standard business hotel. Rooms are small, but that’s normal in this price bracket. A simple buffet breakfast is included with your room rate, which is convenient in Tokyo.
Rates hover on the border between budget and moderate. So, all in, the Comfort Hotel Tokyo Kanda is a good choice for those on a budget who want a decent room relatively close to Tokyo Station.
Comfort Hotel Tokyo Kanda
11-2 Kandahigashimatsushita-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0042
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 3-minute walk from exit A5 of Iwamotocho Station on the Toei Shinjuku line.
Train: 4-minute walk from the east exit of Kanda Station on the JR Yamanote line.
Near To Here:
Comfort Hotel Tokyo Kanda is located in Tokyo's Akihabara, Kanda and Jimbocho district. See our complete list of things to do in Tokyo's Akihabara, Kanda and Jimbocho district, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
More Tokyo Hotel Picks:
See our Tokyo Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Tokyo hotels to suit all budgets and tastes. For a quick overview of the best areas to stay in Tokyo, see our Where To Stay In Tokyo page.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how.
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads