Located in Kyobashi, about 10 minutes’ walk from Tokyo Station, the Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Station is a small and efficient business hotel with simple, clean rooms.
With prices that place it on the border between moderate and expensive, this hotel is very close to both Ginza and Tokyo Station. Location is the primary draw here.
The hotel occupies a few floors of an office tower in Kyobashi, a business district near Tokyo Station. The rooms are simple and spare, with a minimum of clutter. They are on the small side, given the price. There are limited on-site facilities, and the downstairs restaurants are rather more public than most hotel restaurants.
For the most part, this is probably best recommended for those travelers who are members of a Marriott rewards program.
Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Station
2-1-3 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0031
Moderate to Expensive
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 1-minute walk from exit 7 of Kyobashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza line.
Train: 4-minute walk from Yaesu South exit of Tokyo Station.
Near To Here:
Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Station is located in Tokyo's Toyko Station and Marunouchi area. See our complete list of things to do in Tokyo's Toyko Station and Marunouchi area, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
More Tokyo Hotel Picks:
See our Tokyo Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Tokyo hotels to suit all budgets and tastes. For a quick overview of the best areas to stay in Tokyo, see our Where To Stay In Tokyo page.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals. Check my guides to arriving at Narita Airport and at Haneda Airport.
- If you're visiting more than one city, you might save money with a Japan Rail Pass – see if it's worth it for you
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world