Just across the JR tracks from Ginza, the Dai-Ichi Hotel Annex is a good business hotel within easy walking distance of Shimbashi and Yurakucho stations.
With reasonable rates and a convenient location, the Dai-Ichi Hotel Annex is a good choice for those who want to be near Tokyo Station, Shimbashi and Ginza. It’s a pretty standard business hotel with some nice touches that make it pleasant to stay in. Rooms are typical size for a business hotel, which means pretty small. But, they’re well laid out and have everything you need.
There’s a simple on-site restaurant or you can dine at the French restaurant in the hotel’s main building. For an extra fee, you can use the gym or spa at the main building as well.
Overall, the Dai-Ichi is a good value for those in search of a mid-range hotel in central Tokyo.
Dai-ichi Hotel Annex
1-5-2 Uchisaiwai-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0011
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 2-minute walk from exit A5 of Uchisaiwaicho Station on the Toei Mita line.
Train: 3-minute walk from the Hibiya exit of Shimbashi Station on the JR Yamanote line.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how.
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads