Literally overlooking Tokyo Station, the Four Seasons Tokyo is a small boutique-style hotel with comfortable rooms and an intimate feeling.
If you’re a train fan, you’ll love this hotel. Some of the rooms offer views right over the train tracks of Tokyo Station – you can watch the shinkansen roll silently into and out of the station all day long – you can even do it from the bath in some rooms (don’t worry – the windows are well soundproofed).
Needless to say, the location is convenient for exploring Tokyo as you can hop on and off the Yamanote Loop Line at will. It’s also very close to Ginza, with its wonderful shopping and dining options.
As noted in the introduction to this review, the hotel is on a rather small and intimate scale, so it avoids the congestion you might feel at some of the larger luxury hotels in Tokyo. Rooms are comfortable and well laid out, and there’s a nice spa (but, no gym).
We hear that the Four Seasons is going to move to a new location relatively soon, so we’ll keep you updated on that.
Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi
Pacific Century Place Marunouchi, 1-11-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-6277
〒100-6277 東京都千代田区丸の内1-11-1 パシフィックセンチュリープレイス丸の内
:: Check availability and pricing for Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi on Booking.com or Agoda.com.
wifi and LAN cable access
Train: 3 minutes' walk from Yaesu south exit of Tokyo Station.
Subway: 3 minutes' walk from exit 5 of Kyobashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza line.
Near To Here:
Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi is located in Tokyo's Toyko Station and Marunouchi area. See our complete list of things to do in Tokyo's Toyko Station and Marunouchi area, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
More Tokyo Hotel Picks:
See our Tokyo Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Tokyo hotels to suit all budgets and tastes. For a quick overview of the best areas to stay in Tokyo, see our Where To Stay In Tokyo page.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world