If you like fresh fruit juice, you’ll love this simple place under Tokyo Station. It’s a great place to grab a healthy drink before boarding a train.
Fresh One Juice Stand - image © Chris Rowthorn
When you’re on the road in Japan, it can be really tough to eat a healthy diet. When we feel the need for something healthy and packed with vitamin C, we stop at Fresh One Juice Stand. It’s in the Daimaru Basement Level 1 floor, which is just beneath the Yaesu side of Tokyo Station. It’s literally just one minute’s walk from the train platforms.
You can choose from all kinds of suggested fruit mixes or create a custom one of your own. If you don’t want added sugar, just tell them “No syrup.”
Fresh One Juice Stand
B1 Daimaru Tokyo, 1-9-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-6701
〒100-6701 東京都千代田区丸の内1-9-1 大丸東京店B1
Train: Directly connected to Yaesu North exit of Tokyo Station.
Official website (English)
Near To Here:
Fresh One Juice Stand is located in Tokyo's Tokyo Station and Marunouchi district. See our complete list of things to do in Tokyo Station and Marunouchi, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world