As the name suggests, Garlic Jo’s is all about garlicky food. And they mean it too – a real boon in a country that’s otherwise rather averse to the stuff!
Garlic Jo’s. - image © Florentyna Leow
As the name suggests, Garlic Jo’s is all about garlicky food. They mean it too. Whether it’s garlic fried rice, Spanish-style garlic soup, garlic and parmesan French fries, garlic-sautéed cheesy leafy greens, or roast garlic and mozzarella spaghetti, garlic lovers are in for a treat. It’s a real boon in a country that’s otherwise rather averse to garlic! Our only gripe is that the desserts at Garlic Jo’s aren’t garlicky at all. It’s a bit of a cop out, but we’ll forgive them for that.
B1 Station Core, Minatomirai Tokyu Square, 2-3-4 Minatomirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, 220-0012
〒220-0012 横浜市西区みなとみらい2-3-4 みなとみらい東急スクエア ステーションコアB1
Train: Directly connected to Minatomirai Station on the Minatomirai line.
Official Website (Japanese)
:: Read customer reviews of Garlic Jo’s on TripAdvisor.
More Yokohama Restaurant Recommendations:
See all the restaurants we recommend on our Places to Eat in Yokohama page.
Yokohama Travel Guide:
- Yokohama Travel Guide Overview
- Things To Do In Yokohama
- Places To Eat In Yokohama
- Yokohama Itineraries
- Yokohama With Kids
- Yokohama Cherry Blossoms
- Yokohama Fall Foliage
- Yokohama Districts
- Yokohama Ryokan
- Yokohama Hotels
- Yokohama Map
- How To Get To Yokohama
- Getting Around Yokohama
- Best Time To Go To Yokohama
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- Get essential travel insurance for Tokyo – World Nomads is well-regarded (and here's why)