There’s always a queue at Firenze in summer, but true gelato lovers know their scoops are good all year-round. If you’re feeling brave, try the gelato soda.
Gelato Firenze. - image © Florentyna Leow
There’s always a queue for gelato at Firenze in the summer! But true gelato lovers know that their scoops are good year-round. Firenze stocks crowd-pleasers like vanilla, chocolate, and green tea, but there are also more unconventional flavours like melon and soda, kiwi, and beer. If you’re feeling brave, try the gelato soda – that’s a scoop of the good stuff in a cup of carbonated cider. (Unsurprisingly, they recommend a fruit-based sorbet for this.) It’s fizzy and refreshing – perfect for hot days.
3F Landmark Plaza, 2-2-1 Minatomirai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, 220-0012
〒220-0012 横浜市西区みなとみらい2-2-1 ランドマークプラザ3F
Train: 5-minute walk from exit 5 of Minatomirai Station on the Minatomirai line.
Official Website (Japanese)
District: Minato Mirai
:: Read customer reviews of Gelato Firenze on TripAdvisor.
More Yokohama Restaurant Recommendations:
See all the restaurants we recommend on our Places to Eat in Yokohama page.
Yokohama Travel Guide:
- Yokohama Travel Guide Overview
- Things To Do In Yokohama
- Places To Eat In Yokohama
- Yokohama Itineraries
- Yokohama With Kids
- Yokohama Cherry Blossoms
- Yokohama Fall Foliage
- Yokohama Districts
- Yokohama Ryokan
- Yokohama Hotels
- Yokohama Map
- How To Get To Yokohama
- Getting Around Yokohama
- Best Time To Go To Yokohama
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- Get esssential travel insurance for Tokyo – World Nomads is well-regarded (and here's why)