October 2022: Please note Hibiki has now permanently closed. Please see our Odaiba page for other places to eat in the district.
With friends or family and can’t decide exactly what to eat? Head over to Hibiki in Odaiba’s Aqua City complex - its extensive menu is sure to placate everyone’s tastebuds.
Hibiki - image © Florentyna Leow
Hibiki is a Japanese eatery on the 6th floor of the Aqua City complex, which is located next to Decks Odaiba. It’s a mid-range restaurant, with competently cooked, occasionally quite creative, and overall delicious Japanese food.
Hibiki isn’t a specialist restaurant by any means. Dinner options range from sukiyaki and shabu-shabu to sirloin steaks, teppanyaki and kamameshi (iron pot rice). It’s a real jack-of-all-trades - perfect for families or groups of travelers who can’t agree on a single cuisine or style of dish.
Like many of the restaurants in the area, Hibiki has terrace seats with stunning views of the city, Tokyo Bay, and Rainbow Bridge. It’s not a bad place at all for a date, especially for dinner.
6F Aqua City Odaiba, 1-7-1 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 135-0091
〒135-0091 東京都港区台場1-7-1 アクアシティお台場6F
Monday-Friday: 11am-3pm, 5pm-11pm
Saturday, Sunday and national holidays: 11am-4pm, 5pm-11pm
Train: 2-minute walk from the north exit of Daiba Station on the Yurikamome line.
0800-170-1708 (only from Japan)
Official website (Japanese)
:: Read customer reviews of Hibiki on TripAdvisor.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals. Check my guides to arriving at Narita Airport and at Haneda Airport.
- If you're visiting more than one city, you might save money with a Japan Rail Pass – see if it's worth it for you
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world