With friends or family and can’t decide exactly what to eat? Head over to Hibiki in Odaiba’s Aqua City complex - its extensive menu is sure to placate everyone’s tastebuds.
Hibiki - image © Florentyna Leow
Hibiki is a Japanese eatery on the 6th floor of the Aqua City complex, which is located next to Decks Odaiba. It’s a mid-range restaurant, with competently cooked, occasionally quite creative, and overall delicious Japanese food.
Hibiki isn’t a specialist restaurant by any means. Dinner options range from sukiyaki and shabu-shabu to sirloin steaks, teppanyaki and kamameshi (iron pot rice). It’s a real jack-of-all-trades - perfect for families or groups of travelers who can’t agree on a single cuisine or style of dish.
Like many of the restaurants in the area, Hibiki has terrace seats with stunning views of the city, Tokyo Bay, and Rainbow Bridge. It’s not a bad place at all for a date, especially for dinner.
6F Aqua City Odaiba, 1-7-1 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 135-0091
〒135-0091 東京都港区台場1-7-1 アクアシティお台場6F
Monday-Friday: 11am-3pm, 5pm-11pm
Saturday, Sunday and national holidays: 11am-4pm, 5pm-11pm
Train: 2-minute walk from the north exit of Daiba Station on the Yurikamome line.
0800-170-1708 (only from Japan)
Official website (Japanese)
:: Read customer reviews of Hibiki on TripAdvisor.
Where Are These Places Located?See these places on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads