The Hilton Tokyo Odaiba is a large Western-style hotel with all the facilities you’d expect. The location on the island of Odaiba keeps the rates down.
If you’re looking for a hotel with a gym, pool, several restaurants and large rooms and you aren’t picky about the location, this hotel might suit. It’s near Daiba Station, on the artificial island of Odaiba, which is in Tokyo Bay. Thus, you’ll have to get on the Yurikamome monorail every time you want to explore Tokyo. However, there are plenty of restaurants and shops in the nearby shopping malls.
As mentioned, the rooms here are relatively large. And, the views of the city from some of the rooms are great. And, as noted, there’s a gym and a pool, but you must pay extra to use it (when will Japanese hotels get rid of this policy?!).
Because the location is somewhat out of the way, the prices here are much lower than at comparable international-class hotels in central Tokyo. Thus, as long as you’re prepared for a bit of a slog every day back and forth into central Tokyo, this can be a decent choice.
Hilton Tokyo Odaiba
1-9-1 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 135-8625
Moderate to Expensive
wifi and LAN cable access
Train: Directly connected to the north exit of Daiba Station on the Yurikamome line.
Train: 10-minute walk from Tokyo Teleport Station on the Rinkai line.
More Tokyo Hotel Picks:
See our Tokyo Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Tokyo hotels to suit all budgets and tastes. For a quick overview of the best areas to stay in Tokyo, see our Where To Stay In Tokyo page.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals. Check my guides to arriving at Narita Airport and at Haneda Airport.
- If you're visiting more than one city, you might save money with a Japan Rail Pass – see if it's worth it for you
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world