Right smack in the middle of Roppongi, the Hotel Arca Torre is a no-frills business hotel with small simple rooms and rock-bottom prices.
If you want to be in the heart of the action in Roppongi but don’t have much money to spend, you can’t beat the Hotel Arca Torre Roppongi. It’s just steps from Roppongi subway station and about a thousand restaurants and bars.
Don’t expect much in the way of luxury or facilities – you’re basically just paying for the room here. Rooms are typical of business hotels: small, efficient and with en suite bathrooms.
Given that this is the heart of Roppongi, you can expect a bit of noise from other guests coming home after a night out. But, since you might be one of them, this probably isn’t a big deal.
Overall, the Arca Torre is one of the best deals in Roppongi.
Hotel Arca Torre Roppongi
6-1-23 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0032
Budget to Moderate
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 1-minute walk from exit 3 of Roppongi Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya line, and Toei Oedo line.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads