Located in Akasaka, a bit north of Roppongi, the Hotal Asia Center of Japan is a decent and economical hotel in a quiet neighborhood.
If you don’t mind staying away from the main centers of Tokyo, this simple business hotel is a decent choice. Rooms are typical of a business hotel in Japan, which means small but efficient, with everything you need for a short stay.
The hotel is located a bit north of Nogi-jinja Shrine, in a mostly residential area of Akasaka. It’s a sleepy neighborhood, but you could walk down into Roppongi without much trouble.
Breakfast is included in the price here and that solves the usual morning question of where and what to eat to start the day.
The rates here sometimes are usually in the budget range, making it a good value for those who don’t mind staying in a quiet area.
Hotel Asia Center of Japan
8-10-32 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-0052
:: Check availability and pricing for Hotel Asia Center of Japan on Booking.com or Agoda.com.
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 5-minute walk from exit 4 of Aoyama-itchome Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza and Hanzomon lines, and Toei Oedo line.
Near To Here:
Hotel Asia Center of Japan is located in Tokyo's Roppongi and Akasaka district. See our complete list of things to do in Roppongi and Akasaka, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
More Tokyo Hotel Picks:
See our Tokyo Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Tokyo hotels to suit all budgets and tastes. For a quick overview of the best areas to stay in Tokyo, see our Where To Stay In Tokyo page.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world