The Hotel Gracery Ginza is a decent business hotel in a prime Ginza location. The rooms are on the small side, but the excellent location and the reasonable rates more than make up for this.
If you’re looking for reasonably priced hotel in a central Ginza location, the Gracery Ginza is an excellent choice. You’re steps from all the major shops of Ginza, the subway is close by, and you could even walk to Tokyo Station in about 25 minutes (both Yurakucho and Shimbashi stations are much closer).
The standard rooms here are quite small and sparely furnished. A step up in price gets you a nicer and slightly larger room with better features.
Overall, this is a pretty simple business hotel where the prime selling point is the brilliant location and the reasonable rates.
Hotel Gracery Ginza
7-10-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Toyko, 104-0061
Budget to Moderate
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 3-minute walk from exit A3 of Ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza, Hibiya and Marunouchi lines.
Train: 7-minute walk from the Ginza exit of Shimbashi Station on the JR Yamanote line.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads