This smart and simple business hotel offers great rates and a relatively convenient location with plenty of dining options nearby.
Located just across the river from Akihabara in the quiet and peaceful district of Ochanomizu, this hotel is within easy walking distance of two subway stations and about 10 minutes walk from Akihabara Station (which is on the all-important loop line). The neighborhood is quiet, but there are some convenience stores, shops and restaurants about.
The hotel is a standard business hotel with small, well-equipped rooms. There’s a simple on-site restaurant, but you might opt for one of the nearby restaurants or convenience stores for breakfast etc.
The real draw here is the price: Rates are firmly in the budget bracket. Given the relatively convenient location and the rock-bottom rates, this hotel is a good value.
Hotel Mystays Ochanomizu
2-10-6 Kandaawaji-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0063
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 3-minute walk from exit A3 of Awajicho Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi line, and Ogawamachi Station on the Toei Shinjuku line.
Train: 5-minute walk from the Hijiri-bashi exit of Ochanomizu Station on the JR Chuo line.
Near To Here:
Hotel Mystays Ochanomizu is located in Tokyo's Akihabara, Kanda and Jimbocho district. See our complete list of things to do in Tokyo's Akihabara, Kanda and Jimbocho district, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
More Tokyo Hotel Picks:
See our Tokyo Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Tokyo hotels to suit all budgets and tastes. For a quick overview of the best areas to stay in Tokyo, see our Where To Stay In Tokyo page.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals. Check my guides to arriving at Narita Airport and at Haneda Airport.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world