The Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo is one of the best midrange hotels in Tokyo. Located directly across the street from Tokyo Station, this hotel is a great value.
If you’re looking for a comfortable and well-equipped hotel at a very reasonable price, and in a very convenient location, the Ryumeikan is a brilliant choice. Just walk out the Yaesu North Exit of Tokyo Station, cross the street, and you’re there. Once inside, you’ll see that this is a very intelligent, well-run and welcoming hotel.
The rooms are small but well designed and have everything you need. There’s a great restaurant that serves a very healthy Japanese breakfast for an extra fee (well worth it). They also have various things that are handy for travelers, including phone rental and a laundry room.
The staff here is excellent and the management tries very hard to please its guests.
So, if you’re looking for convenience and comfort at a very competitive price, you cannot do better than the Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo.
Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo
1-3-22 Yaesu, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 103-0028
wifi and LAN cable access
Train: 3-minute walk from Yaesu North exit of Tokyo Station.
Subway: 1-minute walk from exit A3 of Nihombashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Tozai and Ginza lines, and Toei Asakusa line.
Subway: 3-minute walk from exit B10 of Otemachi Station on the Tokyo Metro Tozai, Hanzomon, Marunouchi and Chiyoda lines, and Toei Mita line.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads