The Hotel Trusty Tokyo Bayside is a stylish business hotel located down on the artificial island of Odaiba, in Tokyo Bay.
If you are attending a conference on Odaiba or otherwise just want to stay away from the hustle and bustle of central Tokyo, this hotel might suit. Keep in mind that it’s at least 10 minutes’ walk to the nearest station on the Yurikamome monorail line that takes you into Tokyo. There’s not much around the hotel and the area is pretty dead at night.
With those caveats in mind, it’s still a nice hotel. Rooms are nicely decorated and are slightly larger than most hotels in this class. And the views of the bay or the city are nice from the windows.
As long as you are aware of the location and its drawbacks, this is a decent hotel with rates that are usually very competitive.
Hotel Trusty Tokyo Bayside
3-1-15 Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo, 135-0063
Budget to Moderate
wifi and LAN cable access
Train: 5-minute walk from the north exit of Kokusai-tenjijo-seimon Station on the Yurikamome line.
Train: 10-minute walk from Kokusai-tenjijo Station on the Rinkai line.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how.
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads