With a great location in Shibuya, close to everything but away from the madness, this small but efficient business hotel is a great choice in the moderate price range.
A short walk up the hill from Shibuya Station and the Hachiko Statue, this hotel has a really great location. You’re close to almost everything in Shibuya, including most of the shopping and restaurants, and yet the area right around the hotel is relatively quiet. So, this hotel gets great marks for location.
The rooms are small but pleasant and have everything you need. There’s a café restaurant at the hotel which is convenient for a quick bite.
Rates are generally on the low side of the moderate range. Thus, considering the location and the reasonable rates, this hotel is a great choice for those one a budget who want to stay in Shibuya.
Hotel Unizo Tokyo Shibuya
4-3 Udagawa-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0042
wifi and LAN cable access
Train: 7-minute walk from the Hachiko exit of Shibuya Station.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how.
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads