Located just above Roppongi-itchome subway station, a short walk from central Roppongi, the Hotel Villa Fontaine Roppongi is a very convenient mid-range business hotel.
The Hotel Villa Fontaine Roppongi gets major points for convenience: it’s located directly above a subway station and there are several restaurants and shops en route to the trains. It’s also a short walk from central Roppongi, for those who want to take advantage of the dining and entertainment of one of Tokyo’s most happening districts.
The hotel is a fairly standard mid-range business hotel. Breakfast is included with most plans and it’s simple but adequate. There are coin-operated laundry facilities, which is convenient for travelers.
Overall, it’s a decent choice for those who want to stay very near a subway line and the fleshpots of Roppongi.
Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Roppongi
1-6-2 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0032
Budget to Moderate
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: Directly connected to exit 2 of Roppongi-itchome Station on the Tokyo Metro Namboku line.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads