Located just above Roppongi-itchome subway station, a short walk from central Roppongi, the Hotel Villa Fontaine Roppongi is a very convenient mid-range business hotel.
The Hotel Villa Fontaine Roppongi gets major points for convenience: it’s located directly above a subway station and there are several restaurants and shops en route to the trains. It’s also a short walk from central Roppongi, for those who want to take advantage of the dining and entertainment of one of Tokyo’s most happening districts.
The hotel is a fairly standard mid-range business hotel. Breakfast is included with most plans and it’s simple but adequate. There are coin-operated laundry facilities, which is convenient for travelers.
Overall, it’s a decent choice for those who want to stay very near a subway line and the fleshpots of Roppongi.
Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Roppongi
1-6-2 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0032
Budget to Moderate
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: Directly connected to exit 2 of Roppongi-itchome Station on the Tokyo Metro Namboku line.
Near To Here:
Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Roppongi is located in Tokyo's Roppongi and Akasaka district. See our complete list of things to do in Roppongi and Akasaka, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how.
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads