The Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Shinjuku is a simple tourist-friendly business hotel with rock-bottom rates in Shinjuku’s Kabukicho district.
About 10 minutes from Shinjuku Station in East Shinjuku’s Kabukicho district (Tokyo’s red-light district), this hotel offers a convenient location (as long as you don’t mind walking through a slightly seedy area to get there).
The rooms are small, the breakfast is basic and the service is simple, but if you’re looking for a bargain, this is one of the cheapest hotels in Shinjuku. It’s not great for families, but for couples and singles who don’t mind the location, it’s a good bargain.
Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Shinjuku
2-40-9 Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0021
:: Check availability and pricing for the Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Shinjuku on Booking.com or Agoda.com.
wifi and LAN cable access
Train: 4-minute walk from the north exit Seibu-Shinjuku Station on the Seibu Shinjuku line.
Subway: 7-minute walk from exit B13 of Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station on the Toei Oedo line.
Train: 10-minute walk from Shin-Okubo Station on the JR Yamanote line.
Near To Here:
Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Shinjuku is located in Tokyo's Shinjuku district. See our complete list of things to do in Shinjuku, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
More Tokyo Hotel Picks:
See our Tokyo Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Tokyo hotels to suit all budgets and tastes. For a quick overview of the best areas to stay in Tokyo, see our Where To Stay In Tokyo page.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world