With a brilliant location just steps from Shinjuku Station, this small and smart hotel is an excellent midrange value.
Neat, clean and efficient, the JR Kyushu Hotel Blossom Shinjuku is one of the better midrange hotels in the city. It’s relatively new and the rooms still feel fresh and well designed. The hotel is run by JR Kyushu, the rail company that runs trains in the southern island of Kyushu. The rooms and common areas have a Kyushu theme, with slight Japanese touches throughout.
It’s in west Shinjuku and you can easily walk to the station in less than five minutes. There’s an almost infinite selection of shops and restaurants nearby and this is among the most convenient locations in the city to be based.
Some of the more deluxe rooms are very spacious and some even have bathtubs with a bit of a view.
Overall, this is a very good choice for those looking for a midrange hotel in a great location.
JR Kyushu Hotel Blossom Shinjuku
2-6-2 Yoyogi, Shibuyaku-ku, Tokyo, 151-0053
Moderate to Expensive
:: Check availability and pricing for the JR Kyushu Hotel Blossom Shinjuku on Booking.com or Agoda.com.
wifi and LAN cable access
Train: 3-minute walk from the south exit of Shinjuku Station.
Near To Here:
JR Kyushu Hotel Blossom Shinjuku is located in Tokyo's Shinjuku district. See our complete list of things to do in Shinjuku, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world