The only thing better than a good kaiseki meal is one that uses Kobe beef. After eating at Kobe Beef Kaiseki 511 in Akasaka, you might never be able to enjoy the beef anywhere else ever again.
Kobe Beef Kaiseki 511 - image © Florentyna Leow
It is difficult, in general, to go wrong with Kobe beef. Even mid-range Kobe beef is so lush and marbled that your arteries afterwards look like an oil slick on the Pacific gone wrong. A meal at Kobe Beef Kaiseki 511, however, is all about the best of the best. They use only the highest quality, most marbled beef at their restaurant, and once you’ve tasted it, you’ll have trouble going back to normal beef.
You can just enjoy the beef in more traditional fashion by ordering the sukiyaki course. But their kaiseki meal, in which almost every course incorporates Kobe beef, is a far more interesting and swoon-worthy experience. There’s also a steak option which may go down as one of the most luscious steak experiences in your personal culinary history.
Located in Akasaka, a major business district in Tokyo, it is no doubt a great place to wine and dine clients. Better yet, you should just treat yourself to dinner here.
Kobe Beef Kaiseki 511
B1 Dear Plaza Akasaka, 4-3-28 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-0052
〒107-0052 東京都港区赤坂4-3-28 ディアプラザ赤坂B1
Closed Sunday and national holidays
Subway: 4-minute walk from exit 1 of Akasaka Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda line.
Subway: 4-minute walk from exit 10 of Akasaka-mitsuke Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza and Marunouchi lines.
Official website (English)
:: Read customer reviews of Kobe Beef Kaiseki 511 on TripAdvisor.
Near To Here:
Kobe Beef Kaiseki 511 is located in Tokyo's Roppongi and Akasaka district. See our complete list of things to do in Roppongi and Akasaka, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- Get esssential travel insurance for Tokyo – World Nomads is well-regarded (and here's why)