K’s House Tokyo Oasis is a friendly and social guesthouse with both shared and common rooms. It’s right in the Asakusa sightseeing district.
If you want to meet other travelers, the best way to do it is to stay at a guesthouse. This itineration of the K’s House chain is a good one. There are a variety of rooms to choose from, including decent private rooms, family rooms and dorm rooms with bunk beds.
The real plus point of this hostel is the socializing area downstairs. If you’re traveling alone, this can be great. You’ll have no problem meeting people and sharing information and experiences.
Of course, being a hostel, it’s noisier than a hotel and if there’s a party crew staying while you’re there, you’re going to hear them.
Keep in mind that there are plenty of hotels in Asakusa and other parts of the city where you can get private rooms for even cheaper than those here, so if you just want a cheap place to stay, you will do better elsewhere. But, if you want to meet other travelers, this is a great place!
K's House Tokyo Oasis
2-14-10 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0032
:: Check availability and pricing for K’s House Tokyo Oasis on Booking.com or Agoda.com.
Train: 3-minute walk from the A1 exit of Asakusa Station on the Tsukuba Express line.
Subway: 9-minute walk from exit 3 of Tawaramachi Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza line.
Near To Here:
K's House Tokyo Oasis is located in Tokyo's Asakusa, Ryogoku and Skytree district. See our complete list of things to do in Tokyo's Asakusa, Ryogoku and Skytree district, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
More Tokyo Hotel Picks:
See our Tokyo Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Tokyo hotels to suit all budgets and tastes. For a quick overview of the best areas to stay in Tokyo, see our Where To Stay In Tokyo page.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world