This small and friendly hotel in a convenient Ginza location is a particularly good value for families with children: your second room is half price and you can get two adjoining rooms with a door connecting them.
Part of the Accor chain, the Mercure Ginza is a great place for families to stay. It’s small, friendly and well located. The rooms and common areas are looking a little worn, but the entire hotel will undergo a full renovation in 2018 and thereafter, it should be a very nice place indeed for families visiting Tokyo.
There’s an on-site restaurant and the hotel is just steps from a subway station which gives easy access to all of Tokyo. And, you can easily walk from the hotel to Tokyo Station in about 15 minutes.
With reasonable rates and a staff that tries hard to please, the Mercure Ginza is a solid mid-range pick in Tokyo.
Mercure Tokyo Ginza
2-9-4 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061
:: Check availability and pricing for Hotel Mercure Ginza Tokyo on Booking.com or Agoda.com.
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: Directly connected to exit 11 of Ginza-itchome Station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho line.
Subway: 3-minute walk from exit A13 of Ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza, Hibiya and Marunouchi lines.
Train: 6-minute walk from the Kyobashi exit of Yurakucho Station on the JR Yamanote line.
Near To Here:
Mercure Tokyo Ginza is located in Tokyo's Ginza district. See our complete list of things to do in Ginza, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world