Well located in Higashi (East) Ginza, the Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo is a stylish and popular business hotel that offers easy access to both Ginza and Tsukiji.
In terms of room size and services, the Mitsui Garden is a typical business hotel, but in terms of style, it’s a step up. Rooms are nicely designed and well laid out, with everything you need for a comfortable stay. Common areas are also stylishly designed.
The hotel is very popular with East Asian visitors, which sometimes means that the lobby is crowded with folks lounging about with large suitcases. But, once past the lobby, this isn’t a problem.
All in all, it’s a decent choice for those who want a Ginza location.
Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo
ミレニアム 三井ガーデンホテル 東京
5-11-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061
Moderate to Expensive
:: Check availability and pricing for the Millenium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo on Booking.com or Agoda.com.
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 1-minute walk from exit A1 of Higashi-ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya line, and Toei Asakusa line.
Train: 10-minute walk from the Ginza exit of Yurakucho Station on the JR Yamanote line.
Near To Here:
Millennium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo is located in Tokyo's Ginza district. See our complete list of things to do in Ginza, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
More Tokyo Hotel Picks:
See our Tokyo Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Tokyo hotels to suit all budgets and tastes. For a quick overview of the best areas to stay in Tokyo, see our Where To Stay In Tokyo page.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world