At the southern end of Ginza, close to Shimbashi, the Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza Premier is a stylish business hotel with great views from many rooms.
The Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza Premier (not to be confused with its sister hotel, the Millenium Mitsui Garden Hotel Tokyo) is a fine business hotel that has views, style and service that is a step above those at a standard business hotel.
Rooms are small but the views from many rooms make up for this. The location is pretty convenient, within easy walking distance of Shimbashi Station, which offers access to the rest of the city via the JR Yamanote Line. Ginza and Tsukiji are also within walking distance.
All in all, this is a great hotel with rates that are usually very competitive.
Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza Premier
8-13-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061
Moderate to Expensive
wifi and LAN cable access
Train: 5-minute walk from the Ginza exit of Shimbashi Station on the JR Yamanote line.
Subway: 7-minute walk from exit A3 of Ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza, Hibiya and Marunouchi lines.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads