Less than five minutes’ walk from Ueno Station, this smart new business hotel is an excellent hotel with larger-than-average rooms, great service and super-convenient access to Narita Airport.
If you want to get off the Keisei Skyliner from Narita and walk to your hotel, this place will definitely fit the bill. It’s a moderately-priced business hotel, but has style and features that you’d expect in more expensive hotels.
The first thing you’ll notice is that lobby and restaurant are smartly decorated and welcoming. The next thing you’ll notice is that your room is significantly larger than you’d expect for a business hotel. And in the bathroom, the rainforest shower will pleasantly work the travel kinks out of your neck and back. And, if you’ve got the energy, you can do a workout in the small gym (a feature unheard of in most business hotels). And, when you’re ready to sleep, you’ll notice the firm and comfortable mattresses.
2-21-10 Higashi-ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 110-0015
Budget to Moderate
free wifi access
Train: 5-minute walk from the Asakusa exit of Ueno Station.
Official website (English)
More Tokyo Hotel Picks:
See our Tokyo Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Tokyo hotels to suit all budgets and tastes. For a quick overview of the best areas to stay in Tokyo, see our Where To Stay In Tokyo page.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- Get esssential travel insurance for Tokyo – World Nomads is well-regarded (and here's why)