Located in Ochanomizu, within easy walking distance of Akihabara, the Ochanomizu Hotel Juraku is a good-value and comfortable moderately priced business hotel.
Just across the Kanda River from Akihabara, the Ochanomizu Hotel Juraku is also within walking distance of two subway stations. So, the location is quite convenient, and there are some good shops and restaurants nearby.
The hotel is a slight step up from most other business hotels in this class. It’s near some train tracks, but the soundproofing is good.
There’s a simple on-site restaurant, which can be convenient for breakfast, but there are also plenty of cafes and convenience stores within walking distance.
Overall, this is a good-value business hotel in a relatively convenient location. If you can find a good rate online, give it a try.
Ochanomizu Hotel Juraku
2-9 Kandaawaji-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0063
:: Check availability and pricing for the Ochanomizu Hotel Juraku on Agoda.com.
wifi and LAN cable access
Train: 2-minute walk from the Hijiri-bashi exit of Ochanomizu Station on the JR Chuo line.
Subway: 2-minute walk from exit B2 of Shin-ochanomizu Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda line.
Near To Here:
Ochanomizu Hotel Juraku is located in Tokyo's Akihabara, Kanda and Jimbocho district. See our complete list of things to do in Tokyo's Akihabara, Kanda and Jimbocho district, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
More Tokyo Hotel Picks:
See our Tokyo Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Tokyo hotels to suit all budgets and tastes. For a quick overview of the best areas to stay in Tokyo, see our Where To Stay In Tokyo page.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how.
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads