Ore no French strives for quality food at reasonable prices, with all the classics from French onion soup and pâté to crème brûlée and steak frites.
Anyone who complains about the dearth of good French food in the Greater Tokyo region has obviously never set foot in Ore no French. Part of the “Ore no” restaurants under the Value Create group, their M.O. is quality food at reasonable prices. Ore no French delivers on that front. There’s a cover charge of just JPY300, and they serve all the classics from French onion soup and pâté to crème brûlée and steak frites. It’s a great place in Yokohama to get your French food fix.
Ore no French Yokohama
2-17-1 Minami-saiwai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, 220-0005
noon-3pm, 5pm-11pm (Monday-Friday), noon-11pm (Saturday, Sunday and national holidays).
Train and subway: 5-minute walk from the S. West exit of Yokohama Station.
Official Website (Japanese)
:: Read customer reviews of Ore no French Yokohama on TripAdvisor.
More Yokohama Restaurant Recommendations:
See all the restaurants we recommend on our Places to Eat in Yokohama page.
Yokohama Travel Guide:
- Yokohama Travel Guide Overview
- Things To Do In Yokohama
- Places To Eat In Yokohama
- Yokohama Itineraries
- Yokohama With Kids
- Yokohama Cherry Blossoms
- Yokohama Fall Foliage
- Yokohama Districts
- Yokohama Ryokan
- Yokohama Hotels
- Yokohama Map
- How To Get To Yokohama
- Getting Around Yokohama
- Best Time To Go To Yokohama
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals. Check my guides to arriving at Narita Airport and at Haneda Airport.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world