With a superb location alongside the green expanse of the Imperial Palace, the aptly named Palace Hotel Tokyo is a classic, elegant and incredibly comfortable place to stay.
If you’re looking for elegant luxury in a stunning and convenient location, then the Palace Hotel Tokyo is a brilliant choice. It’s less than 10 minutes’ walk from Tokyo Station and directly next to the Imperial Palace. Joggers can join the hundreds of locals who run around the palace every morning.
Having been in business for over 50 years (but recently fully renovated), the Palace Hotel has an air of classic, understated elegance that is lacking from some of the newer entries in the Tokyo luxury hotel market. The staff is polished and attentive and the rooms are extremely comfortable. Try to get one overlooking the Imperial Palace (one of the best views in Tokyo). Some rooms even have small private balconies, an almost unheard of luxury in Tokyo!
With several excellent on-site restaurants and bars, a great spa and a good gym, the Palace covers all the bases well. Best of all, the rates here are significantly cheaper than at other hotels in this class. Therefore, it’s a great choice for fail-safe luxury in Tokyo!
Palace Hotel Tokyo
1-1-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0005
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: Directly connected to exit C13b of Otemachi Station on the Toei Mita line, and Tokyo Metro Chiyoda, Tozai, Hanzomon and Marunouchi lines.
Train: 8-minute walk from Marunouchi North exit of Tokyo Station.
Near To Here:
Palace Hotel Tokyo is located in Tokyo's Toyko Station and Marunouchi area. See our complete list of things to do in Tokyo's Toyko Station and Marunouchi area, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
More Tokyo Hotel Picks:
See our Tokyo Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Tokyo hotels to suit all budgets and tastes. For a quick overview of the best areas to stay in Tokyo, see our Where To Stay In Tokyo page.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how.
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads