Just a short walk down the hill from central Roppongi, the Palace Studio Roppongi East II is a simple apartment-style accommodation.
If you’re looking for an apartment-style hotel close to a lot of dining and entertainment options, this place might suit.
The rooms here are laid out and furnished like simple Tokyo apartments. There are washers and dryers, which can come in handy for longer stays. There are also very basic kitchens and supplies, which can save you money over eating out.
Weekly rates are available here and will generally save you money over the business hotels in the area.
It’s a pretty good value, especially for longer stays.
Palace Studio Roppongi East II
2-4-13 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0032
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 3-minute walk from exit 1 of Roppongi-itchome Station on the Tokyo Metro Namboku line.
Near To Here:
Palace Studio Roppongi East II is located in Tokyo's Roppongi and Akasaka district. See our complete list of things to do in Roppongi and Akasaka, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how.
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads