If you’re looking for a central location and rock-bottom room rates, the Pearl Hotel Yaesu is a good choice. This simple business hotel is about 10 minutes’ walk from Tokyo Station.
Maybe you just need a simple and cheap place to lay your head in Tokyo on your first or last night in Japan. And maybe you want to be very near to Tokyo Station so you don’t have to lug your suitcase very far. If this is the case, then the Pearl Hotel Yaesu will probably fit the bill.
Pearl Hotel Yaesu
1-2-6 Yaesu, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 103-0028
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 1-minute walk from exit A1 of Nihombashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Tozai and Ginza lines, and Toei Asakusa line.
Train: 3-minute walk from Nihonbashi exit of Tokyo Station.
Near To Here:
Pearl Hotel Yaesu is located in Tokyo's Toyko Station and Marunouchi area. See our complete list of things to do in Tokyo's Toyko Station and Marunouchi area, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
More Tokyo Hotel Picks:
See our Tokyo Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Tokyo hotels to suit all budgets and tastes. For a quick overview of the best areas to stay in Tokyo, see our Where To Stay In Tokyo page.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world