Located on the north side of Ginza, very near lovely Hibiya-koen Park, the Remm Hibiya is a stylish little boutique hotel with rock-bottom rates and in-room massage chairs!
The Remm Hibiya Hotel is one of the best values in the Ginza/Tokyo Station/Imperial Palace area. It’s located just across the JR tracks from Ginza, within easy walking distance of Hibiya subway station and Yurakucho JR Station.
The Remm Hibiya is a business hotel with a dash of style thrown in to make it more pleasant than your average business hotel. Rooms are small, as you would expect. But, they have everything you need for a comfortable stay.
There’s a Muji restaurant in the hotel that serves healthy Japanese meals.
Best of all, there are in-room massage chairs that will knead those knots out of your back after a day of sightseeing.
So, if you’re looking for a great bargain in a great location, give the Remm Hibiya a try.
1-2-1 Yuraku-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0006
Budget to Moderate
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 2-minute walk from exit A13 of Hibiya Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda and Hibiya lines, and Toei Mita line.
Train: 4-minute walk from the Hibiya exit of Yurakucho Station on the JR Yamanote line.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare Japan flight prices and timings on Skyscanner
- If you're visiting more than one city, get your Japan Rail Pass
- Find out why it's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo