Located on the north side of Ginza, very near lovely Hibiya-koen Park, the Remm Hibiya is a stylish little boutique hotel with rock-bottom rates and in-room massage chairs!
The Remm Hibiya Hotel is one of the best values in the Ginza/Tokyo Station/Imperial Palace area. It’s located just across the JR tracks from Ginza, within easy walking distance of Hibiya subway station and Yurakucho JR Station.
The Remm Hibiya is a business hotel with a dash of style thrown in to make it more pleasant than your average business hotel. Rooms are small, as you would expect. But, they have everything you need for a comfortable stay.
There’s a Muji restaurant in the hotel that serves healthy Japanese meals.
Best of all, there are in-room massage chairs that will knead those knots out of your back after a day of sightseeing.
So, if you’re looking for a great bargain in a great location, give the Remm Hibiya a try.
1-2-1 Yuraku-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0006
Budget to Moderate
:: Check availability and pricing for the Remm Hibiya Hotel on Booking.com or Agoda.com.
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 2-minute walk from exit A13 of Hibiya Station on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda and Hibiya lines, and Toei Mita line.
Train: 4-minute walk from the Hibiya exit of Yurakucho Station on the JR Yamanote line.
Near To Here:
Remm Hibiya Hotel is located in Tokyo's Ginza district. See our complete list of things to do in Ginza, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
More Tokyo Hotel Picks:
See our Tokyo Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Tokyo hotels to suit all budgets and tastes. For a quick overview of the best areas to stay in Tokyo, see our Where To Stay In Tokyo page.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world