High atop a soaring tower in Roppongi, one of Tokyo’s most exciting districts, the ultra-luxe Ritz-Carlton is a good choice for a comfortable stay in Tokyo.
Located in the new and happening Tokyo Midtown Complex, the Ritz Tokyo is fine example of the Ritz brand: It’s luxurious, exclusive and serene. With some of the highest rooms in the city, the Ritz offers some truly eye-popping views from the guest rooms. The rooms themselves are spacious and very comfortable.
There are all the facilities you’d expect, including a restaurant/bar with some incredible views over the city and beyond.
The Ritz is consistently more expensive than other luxury hotels in Tokyo. You have to think carefully whether the luxury of the Ritz merits prices that might double those of other luxury hotels in the city. If you can stay on points, then it’s a no brainer, of course.
The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo
Tokyo Midtown, 9-7-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-6245
〒107-6245 東京都港区赤坂9-7-1 東京ミッドタウン
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: Directly connected to exit 8 of Roppongi Station on the Toei Oedo line, and Tokyo Metro Hibiya line.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads