The Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo is a large, international-class hotel with good facilities and very reasonable mid-range rates. The location is not ideal but not too bad.
If you’re looking for a hotel with all the features (restaurants, gym, pool, etc) and don’t want to pay too much, then you might like the Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo is a good bet. Rates are firmly in the moderate range, sometimes even in the lower end of that bracket, making it a very good value.
The hotel is large and has a nice garden on the grounds and spacious common areas. There’s a pool but you’ll have to pay to enter unless you are in a higher class of room or a member of a loyalty program. There’s also a small gym.
Rooms are large for Tokyo and for this price class. They’re pretty typical international-style hotel rooms and they’re certainly comfortable enough. Some have decent views from the windows.
The location, in mostly residential Shirokanedai, is not the best. But, it’s a short walk to two subway stations that offer ready access to the city.
Considering the size of the rooms and the full facilities, and the very reasonable room rates, the Sheraton Miyako Tokyo is a very good value. Just be sure you understand that you’re going to have to travel a bit each day to explore the city.
Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo
1-1-50 Shirokanedai, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-8640
:: Check availability and pricing for the Sheraton Miyako Hotel Kyoto on Booking.com or Agoda.com.
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 4-minute walk from exit 2 of Shirokanedai Station on the Tokyo Metro Namboku line, and Toei Mita line.
Near To Here:
Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo is located in Tokyo's Ebisu district. See our complete list of things to do in Ebisu, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
More Tokyo Hotel Picks:
See our Tokyo Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Tokyo hotels to suit all budgets and tastes. For a quick overview of the best areas to stay in Tokyo, see our Where To Stay In Tokyo page.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world