Located at the north end of Hamamatsucho, which is a relatively convenient neighborhood, the Shiba Park Hotel is a decent mid-range hotel with reasonable rates.
Hamamatsucho is a pretty good area in which to be based. You’re near JR Hamamatsucho Station, which is three stops south of Tokyo Station. You’re also near the Tokyo Monorail, which serves Haneda Airport, as well as Daimon subway station. The area is a popular after-work entertainment district, so there are plenty of restaurants and izakaya around.
The hotel itself is a standard business hotel, with small rooms, as you’d expect in a business hotel. It’s getting a big long in the tooth and hopefully it will be refreshed in the near future.
All in all, it’s a decent choice if you can find a good rate here or if other places are booked out.
Shiba Park Hotel
1-5-10 Shiba-koen, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0011
:: Check availability and pricing for the Shiba Park Hotel on Booking.com or Agoda.com.
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 2-minute walk from exit A2 of Onarimon Station on the Toei Mita line.
Train: 8-minute walk from the north exit of Hamamatsucho Station on the JR Yamanote line, and Tokyo Monorail Haneda Airport line.
Near To Here:
Shiba Park Hotel is located in Tokyo's Shimbashi, Shiodome, Hamamatsucho and Shinagawa district. See our complete list of things to do in Tokyo's Shimbashi, Shiodome, Hamamatsucho and Shinagawa district, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
More Tokyo Hotel Picks:
See our Tokyo Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Tokyo hotels to suit all budgets and tastes. For a quick overview of the best areas to stay in Tokyo, see our Where To Stay In Tokyo page.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world