You cannot get closer to Shinbuya Station than the Shibuya Granbell Hotel, a stylish mid-range hotel option with reasonable rates and comfortable rooms.
Literally just steps from Shibuya Station, this modern business hotel is a good mid-range value. In most regards, it’s a typical business hotel, with small but efficient rooms. Bathrooms are slightly larger than most in this class, and modern, hip design features makes the place seem a little more special than your typical business hotel.
There’s an on-site restaurant, but you might want to opt for the myriad restaurants that are within easy walking distance of the hotel.
Given the superb location and reasonable rates, this is one of the better mid-range hotel values in Shibuya.
Shibuya Granbell Hotel
15-17 Sakuragaoka-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0031
:: Check availability and pricing for the Shibuya Granbell Hotel on Booking.com or Agoda.com.
wifi and LAN cable access
Train: 3-minute walk from the west exit of Shibuya Station.
Near To Here:
Shibuya Granbell Hotel is located in Tokyo's Shibuya district. See our complete list of things to do in Shibuya, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
More Tokyo Hotel Picks:
See our Tokyo Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Tokyo hotels to suit all budgets and tastes. For a quick overview of the best areas to stay in Tokyo, see our Where To Stay In Tokyo page.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world