The Shibuya Tobu Hotel is a good business hotel in a convenient location in Shibuya. The rates here are very reasonable and it’s a good value.
A short walk up the hill from Shibuya Station, this hotel has a very convenient location. It’s close everything in Shibuya, including most of the shopping and restaurants, but the area around the hotel is pretty quiet.
The hotel itself is pretty much a standard business hotel: small rooms, not many facilities and efficient staff, but that’s all to be expected. The main selling points here are the convenient location and the reasonable rates.
If you want to be in Shibuya and don’t want to spend too much on accommodation, this is a very good choice.
Shibuya Tobu Hotel
3-1 Udagawa-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0042
wifi and LAN cable access
Train: 7-minute walk from the Hachiko exit of Shibuya Station.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads