Location and price are the key selling points at the Shibuya Tokyu REI Hotel. Given the location, it’s a super value for the money.
Just steps from Shibuya Station and all the shopping, sights and restaurants of Shibuya, this hotel has one of the best locations of any hotel in Shibuya.
It’s a standard business hotel with a few touches that make it feel slightly more special than the average business hotel. Rooms are small but clean, neat and efficient.
There’s a good restaurant in the hotel that serves a good and healthy breakfast and other meals. And there are coin-operated washers and dryers which can be convenient on a long trip.
Overall, considering the location and price, this is one of the best business hotel options in Shibuya (and the rest of Tokyo).
Shibuya Tokyu REI Hotel
1-24-10 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0002
wifi and LAN cable access
Train: 2-minute walk from the Miyamasuzaka exit of Shibuya Station.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how.
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads