With a relatively convenient Ginza location, the Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Ginza is a very reasonably priced and comfortable business hotel.
Located on the southeast side of Ginza, within walking distance of all of Ginza and Tsukiji, this hotel offers some of the cheapest rates in Ginza. Rooms are of typical size for a Tokyo business hotel. But, they are well laid out and have everything you need for a comfortable stay. They are also a bit more stylish than those of other business hotels in Japan. There’s an on-site restaurant which can be convenient for breakfast.
Given the reasonable rates and pleasant rooms, the Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Ginza is a good choice for those who want to be based in Ginza.
Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Ginza
4-9-2 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061
Budget to Moderate
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 1-minute walk from exit A8 of Higashi-ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya line, and Toei Asakusa line.
Subway: 2-minute walk from exit A12 of Ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza, Hibiya and Marunouchi lines.
Train: 10-minute walk from the Ginza exit of Yurakucho Station on the JR Yamanote line.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- Get essential travel insurance for Tokyo – World Nomads is well-regarded (and here's why)