About 10 minutes’ walk from Tokyo Station, the Sotestsu Fresa Inn Tokyo Kyobashi is a small and efficient business hotel with super reasonable rates that almost put it in the budget category.
Located in Kyobashi, which is a short walk southeast of Tokyo Station, the Sotetsu Fresa Kyobashi is an excellent value considering its proximity to Tokyo Station and Ginza. It’s impossible to find another hotel this close to Tokyo Station offering these rates.
The rooms are small but efficient and well equipped, as is typical of business hotels in Japan. There are some very convenient features for the traveler, including a coin laundry and free coffee and tea.
In short, this hotel is nothing fancy, but it really does the job, so if location and reasonable rates are your main criteria, you will be happy here.
Sotetsu Fresa Inn Tokyo Kyobashi
2-11-1 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0031
Budget to Moderate
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 1-minute walk from exit A7 of Takaracho Station on the Toei Asakusa line.
Subway: 2-minute walk from exit 6 of Kyobashi Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza line.
Train: 8-minute walk from Yaesu South exit of Tokyo Station.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads