Those who prefer their sushi still warm from the kitchen will appreciate Sushidokoro Ginza Fukusuke. You’ll get very a decent meal for the price you pay.
Sushidokoro Ginza Fukusuke. - image © Florentyna Leow
Those who prefer their sushi the traditional way – i.e. still warm from the chef’s hands two seconds prior – will appreciate a place like Sushidokoro Ginza Fukusuke. The Yokohama outpost of this mid-range sushi joint does what it says on the tin: fresh, well-made sushi at the counter without the rarefied fuss of a high-end restaurant. Don’t expect Michelin-starred sushi. However, you’ll have a very decent sushi meal for the price you pay.
Sushidokoro Ginza Fukusuke
鮨処 銀座福助 横浜高島屋店
8F Yokohama Takashimaya, 1-6-31 Minami-saiwai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, 220-8601
〒220-8601 横浜市西区南幸1-6-31 横浜高島屋8F
Train and subway: Directly connected to Yokohama Station.
District: Yokohama Station
:: Read customer reviews of Sushidokoro Ginza Fukusuke on TripAdvisor.
More Yokohama Restaurant Recommendations:
See all the restaurants we recommend on our Places to Eat in Yokohama page.
Yokohama Travel Guide:
- Yokohama Travel Guide Overview
- Things To Do In Yokohama
- Places To Eat In Yokohama
- Yokohama Itineraries
- Yokohama With Kids
- Yokohama Cherry Blossoms
- Yokohama Fall Foliage
- Yokohama Districts
- Yokohama Ryokan
- Yokohama Hotels
- Yokohama Map
- How To Get To Yokohama
- Getting Around Yokohama
- Best Time To Go To Yokohama
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- Get esssential travel insurance for Tokyo – World Nomads is well-regarded (and here's why)