The Westin Tokyo is a large international-class hotel with all the facilities you’d expect and spacious, comfortable rooms and reasonable rates for this class.
Located directly beside Ebisu Station, which is on the all-important JR Yamanote Line (the Tokyo Loop Line), The Westin Tokyo is a popular and well-run hotel with all the important features: gym, spa and several restaurants (no pool, though). It’s got a European-flavored design, which some might find pleasing.
Rooms are big for Tokyo and many have good views out over the city. The service is competent and staff try hard to please.
Ebisu is an interesting and hip neighborhood and there are tons of great restaurants, shops and cafes nearby. And, you’re steps away from the loop line that will whisk you all around the city.
Rates are much cheaper here than at the other major luxury brands in the city. So, all in all, The Westin Tokyo is a good value for a comfortable stay in Tokyo.
The Westin Tokyo
1-4-1 Mita, Meguro-ku, Tokyo, 153-8580
wifi and LAN cable access
Train: 7-minute walk from the east exit of Ebisu Station on the JR Yamanote line.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads