TUNE Balcony, Dining & Bar serves contemporary Western-style food. Think pizzas, pastas, salads, and a strangely-named but delicious ‘oven sausage’.
If you’re looking for a good restaurant in the Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse, TUNE Balcony, Dining & Bar is a decent choice. TUNE serves contemporary Western-style food. Think pizzas, pastas, salads, and a strangely-named but delicious ‘oven sausage’. We thought the brownie and salted milk ice cream was perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth. Snag a table on the balcony in the evenings – the night views of Minato Mirai make it a great place for a date night.
TUNE Balcony, Dining & Bar
3F Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse No.2, 1-1-2 Shinko, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, 231-0001
〒231-0001 横浜市中区新港1-1-2 横浜赤レンガ倉庫2号館3F
Train: 9-minute walk from exit 1 of Nihon-odori Station on the Minatomirai line.
Official Website (Japanese)
:: Read customer reviews of TUNE Balcony, Dining & Bar on TripAdvisor.
More Yokohama Restaurant Recommendations:
See all the restaurants we recommend on our Places to Eat in Yokohama page.
Yokohama Travel Guide:
- Yokohama Travel Guide Overview
- Things To Do In Yokohama
- Places To Eat In Yokohama
- Yokohama Itineraries
- Yokohama With Kids
- Yokohama Cherry Blossoms
- Yokohama Fall Foliage
- Yokohama Districts
- Yokohama Ryokan
- Yokohama Hotels
- Yokohama Map
- How To Get To Yokohama
- Getting Around Yokohama
- Best Time To Go To Yokohama
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- Get esssential travel insurance for Tokyo – World Nomads is well-regarded (and here's why)