A short walk from Ueno Station, this small business hotel offers decent rooms at extremely reasonable rates. It’s a good deal.
A short walk north of JR Ueno Station and the rest of Ueno, this small and recently refurbished business hotels offers small but efficient rooms at some of the cheapest rates in Tokyo.
There’s a small restaurant, which is handy for breakfast. The staff tries hard to please. And rooms have everything you need.
Given the location and the rock bottom rates, this is a great choice for budget travelers in Ueno.
7-12-9 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 110-0005
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 4-minute walk from exit 2 of Iriya Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya line.
Train: 5-minute walk from the Iriya exit of Ueno Station.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how.
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads