This midrange hotel at the southeast end of Ginza is a decent value. It’s very close to Tsukiji Fish Market.
The rooms are on the small side, which is typical for hotels in this price range. The staff tried hard to please and can help with all kinds of advice and arrangements. Prices are a little higher than similar hotels in this price range. Thus, it’s probably best for those who are members of a Marriott rewards program.
Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Hotel
6-14-10 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0061
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 3-minute walk from exit A1 of Higashi-ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya line, and Toei Asakusa line.
Subway: 5-minute walk from exit A3 of Ginza Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza, Hibiya and Marunouchi lines.
Train: 8-minute walk from the Ginza exit of Shimbashi Station on the JR Yamanote line.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com - usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too.
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online with Klook for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router.
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass - here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how.
- It's essential you have travel insurance for Tokyo - we recommend World Nomads