With a great location in Roppongi Hills, the Grand Hyatt is a large, smooth and very comfortable luxury hotel in the heart of Tokyo.
If you want to feel like you’re in the center of things in Tokyo, with endless dining, entertainment and shopping choices nearby (not to mention attractions), then the Grand Hyatt is a great choice.
Roppongi is one of Tokyo’s most glamorous and interesting districts and the Grand Hyatt commands a brilliant location in the heart of it all. This is a sexy upscale neighborhood, sought after by both Japanese and visitors, and you’ll certainly feel this here.
The hotel is a well-established and well-run place, with all the facilities you’d expect, including a gym, a pool, a spa and several good on-site restaurants. Guest rooms are large for Tokyo and many have good views, including some of Tokyo Tower.
Give the location, the facilities and the efficient staff, the Grand Hyatt is a great choice for a comfortable stay in the heart of Tokyo!
Grand Hyatt Tokyo
グランド ハイアット 東京
6-10-3 Roppongi, Minato-Ku, Tokyo, 106-0032
wifi and LAN cable access
Subway: 3-minute walk from exit 1c of Roppongi Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya line, and Toei Oedo line.
Near To Here:
Grand Hyatt Tokyo is located in Tokyo's Roppongi and Akasaka district. See our complete list of things to do in Roppongi and Akasaka, including places to eat, nightlife and places to stay.
More Tokyo Hotel Picks:
See our Tokyo Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Tokyo hotels to suit all budgets and tastes. For a quick overview of the best areas to stay in Tokyo, see our Where To Stay In Tokyo page.
Where Is This Place Located?See this place on the Truly Tokyo Google map:
- Open the Tokyo map
- You will see the list of places on the left hand side. (Click the 3-line icon in the top left corner if not). Scroll down or use the map search (the magnifying glass icon) to find the place you want.
- Click the name of the place in the list. Its location pin will be highlighted on the map.
- Map pins are color coded - BLUE: Hotels / Ryokan / Guesthouses | VIOLET: Ryokan | PINK: Places to Eat | GREEN: Shops | YELLOW: Things to See and Do
- If you're using the map on your phone, open the map and then search for the name of the place. The map will then zoom in on its location.
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals. Check my guides to arriving at Narita Airport and at Haneda Airport.
- If you're visiting more than one city, you might save money with a Japan Rail Pass – see if it's worth it for you
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world