The Hotel MyStays Yokohama is well located for exploring Yokohama and great during cherry blossom season. If you want more space, go for the deluxe options.
Hotel MyStays Yokohama - image © Booking.com
This hotel is conveniently located, with several train stations within walking distance – perfect for exploring Yokohama or transferring to Tokyo. Plus, its proximity to the Ooka river makes it great during cherry blossom season. There are many restaurants in the vicinity, so you’re never far from a good meal either.
Rooms are clean and of an average size for Japanese hotels. If you want more space, go for the deluxe room options. We like the memory foam pillows, fast WiFi, and the excellent water pressure in the bathroom showers. The staff are also friendly and efficient, and some speak English.
Breakfast is decent but nothing to write home about; those who care about a really tasty meal first thing in the morning may wish to consider finding breakfast elsewhere. A special mention must go to the laundry facilities – they’re free to use, though you will either have to supply your own washing powder or pay a nominal fee for it.
Hotel MyStays Yokohama
4-81 Sueyoshi-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama-shi, 231-0055
Train: 2-minute walk from Koganecho Station on the Keikyu Main line.
Subway: 3-minute walk from exit 5 of Bandobashi Station on the Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue line.
More Yokohama Hotel Picks:
See our Yokohama Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Yokohama hotels to suit all budgets and tastes.
Yokohama Travel Guide:
- Yokohama Travel Guide Overview
- Things To Do In Yokohama
- Places To Eat In Yokohama
- Yokohama Itineraries
- Yokohama With Kids
- Yokohama Cherry Blossoms
- Yokohama Fall Foliage
- Yokohama Districts
- Yokohama Ryokan
- Yokohama Hotels
- Yokohama Map
- How To Get To Yokohama
- Getting Around Yokohama
- Best Time To Go To Yokohama
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals. Check my guides to arriving at Narita Airport and at Haneda Airport.
- If you're visiting more than one city, you might save money with a Japan Rail Pass – see if it's worth it for you
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world