Hotel The Knot Yokohama is clean, modern, and good value, with plenty of shops and restaurants in the area. Rooms here are reasonably-sized for Japan.
Hotel The Knot Yokohama - image © Booking.com
Hotel The Knot Yokohama is no 5-star hotel, but it’s good value for money. This clean, modern hotel is a short stroll from Yokohama Station, and there are plenty of shops and restaurants in the area. Rooms here are reasonably-sized for Japan – where rooms tend to be compact – and all the amenities you might need are included. We like the strong water pressure in the bathroom showers, and the fact that there’s sufficient cupboard space and removable hangers. We also like that there are triple rooms available here – good if you’re travelling as a small family or in a group of friends.
Sensitive sleepers may wish to consider earplugs. It’s not party central here, but you might pick up on sounds from neighbouring rooms.
Hotel The Knot Yokohama
ホテル ザ ノット ヨコハマ
2-16-28 Minami-saiwai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama-shi, 220-0005
Train and subway: 5-minute walk from the west exit of Yokohama Station.
More Yokohama Hotel Picks:
See our Yokohama Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Yokohama hotels to suit all budgets and tastes.
Yokohama Travel Guide:
- Yokohama Travel Guide Overview
- Things To Do In Yokohama
- Places To Eat In Yokohama
- Yokohama Itineraries
- Yokohama With Kids
- Yokohama Cherry Blossoms
- Yokohama Fall Foliage
- Yokohama Districts
- Yokohama Ryokan
- Yokohama Hotels
- Yokohama Map
- How To Get To Yokohama
- Getting Around Yokohama
- Best Time To Go To Yokohama
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- Get esssential travel insurance for Tokyo – World Nomads is well-regarded (and here's why)