Richmond Hotel Yokohama Ekimae is a Western-style hotel, which is clean, quiet, and comfy. Brits may appreciate the pub opposite serving fish and chips!
Richmond Hotel Yokohama Ekimae - image © Booking.com
Located just 5 minutes on foot from Yokohama Station, this Western-style hotel is a favourite with business travellers to Yokohama, not least for its proximity to the Minato Mirai area. Rooms here are generally clean, tidy, quiet, and comfortable. As a bonus, they’re larger than average for Japanese hotels – though that doesn’t mean they’re palatial, of course! Beds are on the slightly firmer side, which is typical for Japanese hotels. The buffet breakfast is decent but nothing to really write home about. Usefully, there’s a coin-operated laundry on the 4th floor. British travellers missing home may appreciate the British-style pub opposite serving fish and chips!
Richmond Hotel Yokohama Ekimae
2-13-7 Tsuruya-cho, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama-shi, 221-0835
:: Check Availability, Pricing and Guest Reviews of Richmond Hotel Yokohama Ekimae on Booking.com or Agoda.com.
wifi and LAN cable access
Train and subway: 2-minute walk from the N. West exit of Yokohama Station.
More Yokohama Hotel Picks:
See our Yokohama Hotels page for hand-picked recommendations of Yokohama hotels to suit all budgets and tastes.
Yokohama Travel Guide:
- Yokohama Travel Guide Overview
- Things To Do In Yokohama
- Places To Eat In Yokohama
- Yokohama Itineraries
- Yokohama With Kids
- Yokohama Cherry Blossoms
- Yokohama Fall Foliage
- Yokohama Districts
- Yokohama Ryokan
- Yokohama Hotels
- Yokohama Map
- How To Get To Yokohama
- Getting Around Yokohama
- Best Time To Go To Yokohama
Tokyo Vacation Checklist
- For all the essentials in a brief overview, see my First Time In Tokyo guide
- Check Tokyo accommodation availability and pricing on Booking.com – usually you can reserve a room with no upfront payment. Pay when you check out. Free cancellations too
- Need tips on where to stay? See my one page guide Where To Stay In Tokyo
- You can buy a Japan SIM card online for collection on arrival at Tokyo Narita or Haneda airports. Or rent an unlimited data pocket wifi router
- See my comprehensive Packing List For Japan
- Compare airline flight prices and timings for the best Japan flight deals.
- If you're visiting more than one city, save a ton of money with a Japan Rail Pass – here's why it's worth it
- A prepaid Suica card makes travelling around Tokyo much easier - here's how
- World Nomads offers simple and flexible travel insurance. Buy at home or while traveling and claim online from anywhere in the world